Club Name: Lurgan Town Football Club
formerly Lurgan Town Boys Football Club (1988-2012)
Address: Lurgan Town Arena, 83 Glenavon Lane,
Lurgan, Co Armagh, BT66 8TN
Club Email: email@example.com
Home Colours: Yellow, Black and Red
Away Colours: Black, Black and Black
Affiliation: The club is affiliated to the National Governing Body (IFA) recognised by the European and World Governing Body, which are UEFA and FIFA respectively.
Members: 600 (Season 2019/20) – 540 players, 52 coaches, 8 volunteers
Boys Academy, Girls Academy, Soccability, Under 11, Under 12, Under 13, Under 14, Under 15, Under 16, Under 17, Under 19, Senior Men’s 1st Team, Senior Men’s 2nd Team, Senior Men’s 3rd Team
Leagues Competed In:
Mid Ulster Games Development Centre (7-a-side) (U7, U8, U9, U10)
Mid Ulster Youth League (9-a-side) (U11, U12)
Mid Ulster Youth League (11-a-side) (U13, U14, U15, U16, U17)
Mid Ulster Juvenile League (U19)
Mid Ulster Intermediate B (1st Team)
Mid Ulster Reserve Championship (2nd Team)
Mid Ulster Reserve Division 2 (3rd Team)
Membership Fees / Dues:
(1) Boys Academy (U7 to U10) = £50 memberships for new players, £30 membership for returning players. Sibling discount (£30 for new members, £20 returning members per sibling). £15 per month (9 payments).
(2) Girls Academy (U9 to U13) = £50 memberships for new players, £30 membership for returning players. Sibling discount (£30 for new members, £20 returning members per sibling). £10 per month (9 payments).
(3) Junior Teams (U11 to U19) = £50 memberships for new players, £30 membership for returning players. Sibling discount (£30 for new members, £20 returning members per sibling). £20 per month (9 payments).
(4) Senior Mens Team = £5 membership
(5) Volunteers (Coaches, committee, shop staff) = £5 membership.
*All membership and club dues are collected via “Clubforce”
(1) To provide a safe environment for members to participate in association football.
(2) To develop sport by encouraging participation in activities, providing members with suitable competition, assisting members to improve their personal sporting standards, organising association football competition locally, providing equal opportunities for successful participation by all sections of the community.
(3) To support or subscribe to such charities and other charitable purposes as shall be recommended by the Annual General Meeting