Thanks to all our members who took the time to provide feedback on our 2021 Members Survey which was launched on 1st February. The results are now in and we can share the key stats below.
- 91% rated their overall satisfaction 8/10 or better ✅
- 95% rated our response to COVID-19 as either good or very good ✅
- 99% rated our facilities as either good or very good ✅
- 46% felt that COVID-19 has had a negative impact on their physical and mental health
- 89% rated our coaching standards to be good or very good ✅
Based on the survey feedback there are also a number of areas that the we will need to improve upon. Watch out for updates in the coming weeks as to how we will address the issues in these areas.
In case you weren’t aware, every member who responded to our survey was entered into a prize draw for a football shirt of their choice.
The winner is; David Cuthbert, whose daughter Beth plays for our U13 Girls team.
Please get in touch to claim your prize!
Lurgan Town FC Committee