Scheduled plans for the Club Awards Day on Saturday 20th May 2017.
Academy Section – 10am to 12pm
All academy from U7 to U10s to attend. Play football, bouncy castles, free burger, crisps and soft drink for all players. Schedule for presentation of awards in clubhouse:
- U7s – 10am to 10.20pm
- U8s – 10.30am to 10.50am
- U9s – 11am to 11.20am
- U10s – 11.30am to 11.50am
Junior Section – 1pm to 5pm
All teams from U11 to U17s to attend. Play football, free burger, crisps and soft drink for all players. Schedule for presentation of awards in clubhouse plus pitch time:
- U11s – 1pm to 1.45pm Clubhouse for Awards / 1.45pm to 2.30pm Pitch for Football
- U12s – 1.45pm to 2.30pm Clubhouse for Awards / 2.30pm to 3.15pm Pitch for Pitch
- U13s – 2.30pm to 3.15pm Clubhouse for Awards / 3.15pm to 4pm Pitch for Pitch
- NL14 & U15s – 3.15pm to 3.45pm Clubhouse for Awards / 3.45pm to 4.15pm Pitch for Pitch
- U16s – 3.45pm to 4.15pm Clubhouse for Awards / 4.15pm to 4.45pm Pitch for Pitch
- U17s – 4.15pm to 4.30pm Clubhouse for Awards / 4.30pm to 5pm Pitch for Pitch
- MU14 – 4.30pm to 4.45pm Clubhouse for Awards / 4.45pm to 5.15pm Pitch for Pitch
** Disclaimer: Times may vary due to some coaches talking too long.
Senior Section – 7pm to late.
Both senior teams for a sit down four course dinner. Cost of £15 per ticket. Doors open at 7pm and meal served 7.30pm.