Club Name: Lurgan Town Football Club
formerly Lurgan Town Boys Football Club (1988-2012)
Address: Lurgan Town Arena, 83 Glenavon Lane, Lurgan, Co Armagh, BT66 8TN
Club Email: email@example.com
Home Colours: Yellow, Black and Red
Away Colours: Black, Black and Black
Affiliation: The club is affiliated to the National Governing Body (IFA) recognised by the European and World Governing Body, which are UEFA and FIFA respectively.
Members: 600 (Season 2016/17) – 540 players, 52 coaches, 8 volunteers
Membership Fees / Dues:
(1) Club membership for season £50. (In the instance where a family has two or more players, each additional player will have to pay £30).
(2) Boys Academy = £3 per training session.
(3) Girls Academy = £2 per training session.
(4) Junior Teams (U11 & U12) = £15 per month for training sessions / matches.
(5) Junior Teams (U13 to U17) = £20 per month for training sessions / matches.
(6) Senior players (Seniors & Ladies) = £20 per month for training sessions / matches.
Boys Academy, Girls Academy, Soccability, Under 11 (x3), Under 12 (x3), Under 13 (x3), Under 14 (x3), Under 15 (x2), Under 16, Under 17, Under 18, Senior Men’s 1st Team, Senior Men’s 2nd Team, Senior Women’s Team
Leagues Competed In:
Mid Ulster Games Development Centre (7-a-side) (U7, U8, U9, U10)
Mid Ulster Youth League (9-a-side) (U11, U12)
Mid Ulster Youth League (11-a-side) (U13, U14, U15, U16)
Lisburn Junior Invitational League (9-a-side) (U11, U12)
Lisburn Junior Invitational League (11-a-side) (U13, U14, U17)
NIBFA National League (U12, U14, U15)
Mid Ulster Juvenile League (U19)
Mid Ulster Intermediate B (1st Team)
Mid Ulster Reserve Division 1 (2nd Team)
NIWFA South Division 1 (Ladies)
(1) To provide a safe environment for members to participate in association football.
(2) To develop sport by encouraging participation in activities, providing members with suitable competition, assisting members to improve their personal sporting standards, organising association football competition locally, providing equal opportunities for successful participation by all sections of the community.
(3) To support or subscribe to such charities and other charitable purposes as shall be recommended by the Annual General Meeting